Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Studio One - SKA

When I started Nerd X Alert I set out to create a record blog that was dedicated to punk and hardcore records.  I broke that trend when I posted the Morrissey and Smiths records awhile back, but I figured since some hardcore kids have a hard on for Morrissey (myself included?) it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  So here we are and I'm posting a Studio One ska compilation. 


You wouldn't know from reading my blog, but the music that I most listen to these days is Skinhead Reggae, Rocksteady, Northern Soul, and Ska.  I picked up this gem at Boo Boo Records a few weeks ago, and since I haven't had a steady flow of records comming in I decided to post it here.  Along with Trojan Records and Treasure Island, Studio One is a favorite of mine for ska/skinhead reggae music.   

No comments:

Post a Comment