Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Step Forward - 10 Song EP

Why can't more 7" have 10 songs on them?! 



With the lack of record purchases that I've made recently, I had to go back to the collection and pull out another favorite to keep the ball rolling.  Step Forward are probably my favorite band to come out of Boston within the last 10 years.  I was surprised when I looked to see that this record came out in 2006, oh how times flies. When I went to check the pressing info on this, I was excited to see that they are going to put out a new record next year!  6 years between releases...better late than never!  Considering that these dudes are in a million other bands, it comes as no surprise that it's been that long.  Hopefully they will tour after the record is released?!  I've never had the pleasure of seeing them.   

Black out of 418 or 350. There was no difference between the first and second pressing, so no way for me to know the difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment