Monday, January 23, 2012

No Values - United We Die

No Values were yet another band that I hadn't heard until last years Sound and Fury.  My buddy Dennis has friends in this band, and being that I was at the show with him, I went with him to check them out.  I'm glad that I did, because their set was amazing.  The covered Warzone, and I lost my mind. 



After their set at S&F I went over to their merch table to see if they had any records for sale.  No such luck.  In fact I don't think they even  had a merch table.  Even the Reaper Records table didn't have their record.  I was pretty bummed out.  Fast forward 5 months and I finally got a hold of their record.  I dig the record, but it doesn't come close to matching the energy of them live.  Also, I wish it was longer than just 4 songs.  So, hopefully there will be more to come of this band, but I doubt it seeing that members are in Fire & Ice and Bracewar (Somehow I see those bands taking a priority over No Values..most the pity). 

Red Vinyl out of 496





No comments:

Post a Comment