Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alert - Find Your Way

For those not in the know, Alert are a Straight Edge Youth Crew band from Boston, MA, with a very heavy Uniform Choice influence (vocals are reminiscent of Pat Dubar). 



I enjoyed Alert's demo greatly (still do!), so I was excited to check out this 7".  After only two listens, I think the demo still blows this out of the water.  There hasn't been a change in the bands sound or anything, I just think the songs are a lot better on the demo.  I also had really high expectations for this record, so maybe I just set the bar to high.  Hopefully after a few more listens I'll like it as much as the demo. 


I'm not sure the pressing info on this record.  If anyone knows, let me know.  


3 comments:

  1. Great record. Great dudes.

    ‎105 on violet
    317 on clear dark purple
    605 on black
    50 hand numbered Record Release editions
    54 hand numbered Fest Editions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog man! Check Out http://themetallodge.blogspot.com and lets exchange banners/links! Cheers! lml

    ReplyDelete