Saturday, January 21, 2012

Street Walkers - Vile Thoughts

Street Walkers "Vile Thoughts" was another record that I picked up from my last Rev order. I first heard them at last years Sound and Fury, where I enjoyed their set tremendously. To bad not many other people thought the same as me. The more punk influenced hardcore bands have never got to much love at S&F (Deep Sleep, Striking Distance, Never Healed to name a few). 




Musically Street Walkers sounds like a slightly slower Tear It Up, with a little more black flag thrown in. 
 Clear vinyl out of 719

On the dust sleeve there was a sticker that said "limited color vinyl".  When I went to Six Feet Under Records pressing info page I read that the clear color is the most common color.  Funny, I wouldn't really consider that "limited".  Whateve's


No comments:

Post a Comment