Wednesday, November 30, 2011

American Nightmare (Give Up The Ghost) - Year One

I still can't call them "Give Up The Ghost", but really, who does? 



I could go on and on about this band right now, but I wont.  I'm to freakin tired to write that much now.  Let's just say that I'm a fan. 
I picked this record up from Boo Boo's a few weeks ago while the family was out of town.  I missed out on the most limited variation of this record when B9 put them up on their web store.  So, I lagged on even ordering it, figuring I'd get it from my local record store when ever I had the chance.  Maybe someday I'll get around to getting the other variations, but I doubt it. 

Black and Blue out of 1,500




Bridge 9 is doing and awesome job with these represses.  Carry On, American Nightmare.  I'm crossing my fingers that they are going to repress "Ill Blood" next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment