Sunday, November 6, 2011

Miles Away - Endless Roads

Normally I wouldn't do a post on a record before listening to it.  But as I mentioned before I don't have a steady flow of new records right now, nor do I have much time to listen to a lot of new stuff (especially a full length LP).  So for this post I decided to make an exception to my "rule". 



I was able to pick up this record last week when Miles Away stopped by Arroyo Grande, CA to visit with mine and Dennis' families before heading to their show in Bakersfield, CA.  Miles Away are on a US tour right now with Bane, Defeater, and possibly Rotting Out?  Sadly we weren't able to make it to their show (work, work, work).  Next time! 

I love the cover art to this record.  I think it sums up the bands overall vibe pretty well.  AAnnnd, that's really all I have to say about this record right now... I need to go listen to it, not write about it. 

Hand numbered #20/161 (weird number)

Clear Red Vinyl.  Has some white or grey streaks in it that don't show up so well in the picture.  The center label is also hand stamped. 


1 comment: