Saturday, November 12, 2011

Take Offence - Tables Will Turn

This record is a fairly recent pick up for me (3 months ago maybe?)  I've only listened to it a handful of times. It's turning out to be one of those records that takes multiple listens to really get into.  That's becoming more of the norm for me now with hardcore LP's.  Maybe it's the old man in me. 


Bringing back the hardcore skinhead

So this record has much more of a Suicidal Tendencies feel to it than their first few releases.  And when I say "much more", I mean ALOT more.  Not so much the the music, but the vocals.  I almost thought they changed singers when I first heard the record.  I still prefer their first 7", but regardless this is a solid release. 


700 on Purple & Black Marble


  

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this record thrown around a lot lately, but haven't really felt compelled to check it out. After reading your post, I figured that I'd give it a chance...holy shit...this is a great record! I'm going to have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaper still has copys in their webstore, and I think rev does too.

    ReplyDelete