Monday, November 14, 2011

Trapped Under Ice - Big Kiss Goodnight

The wife and kids have been in Colorado since Thursday visiting my in laws. So this weekend I was able to do some uninterrupted, no time constrains record shopping!  It's literally been years since I was able to do that.  I almost forgot what it felt like. 



I've been a big fan of Trapped Under Ice since I saw them at Sound & Fury a couple of years ago.  TUI don't disappoint yet again.  A hardcore band doing not one, but two good LP's?!  How cool is that.  There is just enough progression on this record to keep things fresh and interesting without getting weird.  There is a high probability of this being on my Top 10 this year.  Oh, and I love all the "Cry Baby" clips. 

Clear Vinyl out of 1,000

TUI TILL I DIE!  






No comments:

Post a Comment