Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mindset - Time & Pressure

A few short years, ago I had started to stray away from listening to many youth crew bands.  It's not that I didn't enjoy youth crew anymore, personally, I just go through fazes when it comes to what music I mostly listen to.  Plus at that time, there weren't a lot of bands embracing the youth crew sound.  Enter MINDSET.  After seeing them play at Sound & Fury '09, I was pumped on trying to seek out other new youth crew bands.  It was good timing on my part, seeing that there was a revival of sorts starting out then. 



I got this record last year from the REACT! webstore.  At the time that I ordered the record, I wasn't really into ordering multiple colors/variations of the same record (oh how times have changed), so I only ordered one copy.  I did get the most limited color that REACT! was selling when I ordered, but since then I've been trying to track down the rest.  This has been hard for me to do since I don't have an Ebay account (crazy right?), and have been forced into searching different distros, record stores, or trying to order leftovers from REACT! 



How ripped is their freaking drummer? (no homo)


White Vinyl out of 200

Red Vinyl out of 400

2nd Press Light Blue Vinyl out of 200

From the first press I'm still missing the Test Press out of 24 (yeah right..), Yellow vinyl out of 100, and Black out of 900.  From the second press I'm missing Transition color out of 12, and Black out of 300.  This is defiantly one record that I would like to have all of the variations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment