Monday, October 24, 2011

Stop And Think - Both Demos

So my last post was the first using my new iPhone 4 for pictures.  Before that I was using my 3G.  Hopefully the photo quality will be improved, and noticeable. 

I haven't had a steady enough flow of new records lately to keep the blog going on just my new pick ups, so recently I've been digging through my collection to post some of my personal favorites or records that I haven't seen on other blogs before.  Stop And Think "Both Demos" falls into the personal favorite category.




I got this record from Big Joe's record disto on the word from a friend that it was good.  That was an understatement.  I love this record.  The only bummer about my copy is that the center hole is small and getting it off and on my record player is a bitch.  The first time I took it off my record player I thought I was going to have to break it in half.  Needless to say, most of the time I listen to this on my iPod.  Anyone else ever had this same problem? 




Black out of 748 (weird number huh?)

There was also a Straight Ahead parody out of 300 that was sold at Posi Numbers '03.  Check it here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment