Friday, October 7, 2011

Piece By Piece - We've Lost Our Minds

We've Lost Our Minds... Might be my favorite record released by Malfunction Records.  It's a toss up between this and IA's "Casualty Of The Core".  Probably depends on which record I'm listening to at the time.  And right now I'm listening to Piece By Piece.  Oh, and that Intro..heaviest ever?  The only other intro that causes me to loose my mind like theirs is 86 Mentality's intro to Life Trap. 



I picked up this record from the now defunct Threshold Records in Tinley Park, Illinois.  Threshold was a legit record store, and it's a shame that it's no longer there.  Anyways, Piece By Piece are probably the only band that's still around from my hardcore "hay day".  The shows that they play now are few and far between (sad), but when they do play it's a mad house.  If you've never had the chance to see them play, make it a point to do so.  


No comments:

Post a Comment