Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tear It Up - Nothing To Nothing

"Nothing To Nothing", yet another gem of a record that I picked up from Wreckless Records in Chicago, IL while I was still living in there.  I know that I've mentioned this before, but damn, I really miss that record store. 



Tear It Up are another band that I think gets over looked, maybe it's because of the thrashy style they played, but I never thought they got the love they deserved.  I had the chance to see them once about 6 or 7 years ago, I remember liking them..but that's about it.  Sad. 

Nothing To Nothing is defiantly my favorite Tear It Up record (actually its really their only proper full length).  I've been listening to this record a lot more lately.  Until recently I didn't have the Mp3s for this.  I think at one time I did, but think they were lost after one of my hard drive crashes. 

Six Feet Under records just repressed this in April of this year.  Do yourself a favor and pick it up! 
"If I could treat you like shit, then you'd love me forever"




 Not sure the pressing info on this one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment