Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Never Healed - Self Titled EP (S&F '07)

Continuing with my "underrated" band theme I've had going for these last few posts, I give you NEVER HEALED!  Never Healed hail/ed (not sure if they are still an active band or not) from San Fransisco, CA.  Their singer used to play in Look Back And Laugh, and now plays bass in The Old Firm Casuals.  Like the title says, I got this record at Sound and Fury '07.  I'm not sure if this was the first S&F I went to or not..don't remember if  I was at '06. 




I really can't compare Never Healed to any other band.  They sound like if Hardcore Punk and Black Metal had a baby.  Musically Hardcore Punk, vocally Black Metal.  That's probably why I liked this band so much. They don't sound like any other band I'm familiar with.  If you haven't listened to Never Healed before, do yourself a favor and pick up their records.  You won't be disappointed. 






I attempted to find pressing info on this record, but couldn't find anything.  If anyone out there know, lemme know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment