Thursday, August 25, 2011

Betrayed - Suffering EP

So this little gem ended up being my #1 record on my Top 10 Records of 2010.  That was quite the surprise too.  I mean I liked Betrayed, but I wasn't a super fan or anything.  That was, until I gave this record a spin.  After I enjoyed this record so much, I started listening to the first 7" and LP again.  It's funny how giving some records another try after not listening to them for along time, you find that you end up liking them a lot more than you remember. 



There was a noticeable progression in the song writing on this record.  This record defiantly had a more straight forward approach to it, and a slightly darker feel that their previous records.  It took awhile for the song "suffering" to grow on me, I still think its a weird song, but whatevs.  Wonder how that song goes over when they play it live. 

200 on Blue

400 on White

900 on Black


So all I'm missing on this one is the Record Release version out of 100, and the Test Press out of 12.  This is one record that I would really like to have ALL the versions of, and considering that I only have 2 to go... maybe I'll make it happen some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment