Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cold Stare - Fight Back And Win

I picked up this record at this years Sound and Fury after listening to a few songs of theirs online.  I've only been able to give this record a few spins, but it's quickly becoming a favorite.  Cold Stare has members of Take Offence in the band, and have picked up where bands like 86 Mentality and Violent Minds have left off. 



Don't know if Cold Stare are a touring band or not, but I would love to see them.  I wish there were more hardcore bands doing this style of music.  I also don't know anything about the Life's A Rape record lable.  I'm not even sure if they are a record lable or just a record distro.  I attempted to find out some more info on the lable, but wasn't very successful. I couldn't find any pressing info on the record either, so if anyone knows..  

Black out of ???

No comments:

Post a Comment