Thursday, August 11, 2011

Focused X Minds - Stay Focused

I'm originally from the wonderful state of Illinois (I've been living in CA for the last 4 years), and while I was living there, most of the bands that would come out of the Wisconsin/Milwaukee area were metalcore bands.  So when I found out that Focused X Minds were from Milwaukee I was pleasantly surprised, I was also happy to see that a band from the Midwest was on a label like 6131 Records.  I won't go on a rant here about Midwest bands never getting any respect or being picked up by bigger labels on the coasts..that's not what this blog is about.  All I'm saying is that it's nice to see. 

Focused X Minds were another highlight for me at this years Sound and Fury.  The fact that they were wearing Sprechers Root beer shirts (my personal favorite root beer) was just the tits.  So here is the tour pressing of Stay Focused, no fancy cover, just hand numbered on good ol' black vinyl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment