Sunday, August 28, 2011

Knockdown - Self Titled 7"

One of the things that I miss about living in Chicago is Wreckless Records.  Wreckless is like Chicago's version of Amoeba Records here in California (but about 90% smaller, and about 100% more organized).  I could always count on finding something good whenever I went record shopping there. And that's where I found this sweet jam at.



Knockdown lasted from 2000-2002 and released a demo and this 7".  Members went on to be in No Warning, Shark Attack, American Nightmare, and Violent Minds.  I love this record.  It's fast, angry, and short.  And how hard is that cover artwork?  Sad to say that I never got a chance to see this band.  I'm not sure that they ever toured or not. 


I'm not sure that pressing info on this.  I think it's the first press, I don't think there was ever a second press.  I looked on youngblood's website, but couldn't find it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment