Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Modern Life Is War - Self Titled 7"

MLIW, Midwest hardcore hero's. And probably the best band to ever come out of the state of Iowa (name a better one, I dare you).



 

If I were to have to pick a Top 10 7"s of all time... This might just make my number one slot, and this record only has 3 songs!  But how amazing are those songs.  This record was originally self released by the band, but was released by Joe at Lifeline Records (one of the nicest guys you will ever meet) after the record was out of its second press.  This record has 11 different pressings total, and will probably be in press for the rest of time (as it should be). Check out all the different pressings at Lifeline Records discography page.  There is no way that I'll ever own all of these records, I'm happy with just my one copy. 

1150 on White (3rd Press)

"We're not waiting for the dust to settle anymore. We're marching in, and we're kicking down the door".  Chills every time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment