Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our Turn - Catch Your Breath





Our Turn - "Catch Your Breath"  I bought this record at Posi Numbers '04 in Wilkes Barre PA, having never heard of Our Turn before.  I bought the record because they were on the same label as Desperate Measures, and at the time I was listening to their 7" and LP all the time.   Thus began my obsession all things related to Youngblood Records.  I'm sad to say that I didn't get the change to see Our Turn at Posi Numbers (probably because I had never heard of them before) or at all for that matter.  Once returning home and listening to the record, I was hooked.  I love everything about this record, the layout, the artwork (I'm a sucker for dudes "standing hard" or "hooded up"), the posi numbers stamp, oh yeah...and the music.  It's funny, this band released a demo and a 7"..less than 10 songs all together, but they will always be one of my favorite hardcore bands. 

Pressing Info - 1st Press out of 225 / Clear Vinyl / Blue Stripe with Blue Labels / Posi #'s Stamp

If anyone has any other Our Turn records...trade me!  I have only this and the "Step Aside EP" on gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment