Monday, August 22, 2011

Get The Most - Self Titled LP

Fun fact, this is my first post that isn't a 7" record!  So here is Get The Most's what I assume to be "last album" (their last show is to be at the React! Records Showcase), but truth be told, this isn't a new album at all.  This LP compiles both the Common Goals, Moment In Time, and Core Values 7"s, as well as an unreleased Insted cover.  This record came in my last React! Records mail order about 4 weeks ago after waiting for what seemed a life time...  But I can't complain, I've never been disappointed by a React! release so far. 




Ahhh the "Legitimate Bros".   I don't think I've heard a band that one of those dudes were in and it wasn't awesome.  I would like to see a chart detailing all of the bands that group of guys has been in. 

200 on Purple

300 on Maroon


I'm missing the Black Vinyl out of 500, and I'm guessing that there is another color that is going to be used at the React! Showcase that will be the most limited of the bunch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment