Sunday, August 14, 2011

Clearsight - Demo EP

So I'll admit that before ordering this record from REACT! I had never heard of or even listened to Clearsight.  I doubt that many had. Maybe I'm wrong, but the Ukraine isn't that first place that I would look towards for hardcore bands.  However, I do love me some Euro hardcore.  That being said, I a nig fan of REACT! Records and all that they put out.  So I took a chance on this record and figured even if I wasn't crazy about it, it would still go towards building my REACT! collection. 



Lucky for me this record rules.  The intro alone is worth buying this record for!  I was told that after REACT! released this, and maybe because it was well received, that the band decided to start playing again ( I guess they broke up soon after being approached by Aram to release an EP).  Don't know if it's true or not, but it would be rad if they did. 

200 on Blue Vinyl

Pretty..



No comments:

Post a Comment