Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rearranged - Self Titled 7"

So here is the reason for my short absence from writing.  This is going to be the only non record picture that I plan on posting here. 

Lola Marie Bandy (9 lbs, 22 inch long) Born Aug 18th @ 2:30 pm


OK, enough of the obligatory "Dad" pictures, on to records.  Rearranged have a very heavy Insted and Uniform Choice thing going on..leaning more towards Uniform Choice.  Dude's voice sounds a lot like Pat Dubar without sounding like a complete rip off.  The first time I listened to this record I figured it was going to be one of those records that just gets one spin and put away (another purchase strictly because it was released by REACT!) but after downloading the mp3s and giving it another shot, I found that I really enjoyed it.  I don't know to much about this band other that they are from Moscow and have released a demo, and a full length on Anger Battery Records. 

Ahh Jorts...


300 on Blue Vinyl

I dig how the color of the vinyl matches the color on the album cover..


This record is still up for pre-order on REACT!'s website, and hasn't been shipped out yet as far as I know.  I was able to pick this record up at REACT!'s merch table at Sound and Fury.  Lucky me, I didn't have to wait.  REACT! also pressed 200 on White and 500 on Black vinyl.  


No comments:

Post a Comment