Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Praise - Growing. Changing. Healing.

"Praise is not a religious band, Praise is a Straight Edge band".  I originally got this record last year in a React! Records pre-order package deal along with the Get The Most "Together" LP, and Damages 7".  I would probably say that this was my favorite record out of that group of releases.  This band features Andy Norton from Champion on vocals.  Lyrically this record is quite personal, and really struck a chord with me.  The song about his brother, Healing, gave me the chills the first time I sat down and listened to the record. 



I'm pretty sure Kevin Seconds did the artwork/layout for this record.

200 on Orange

(Second Press) 200 on Tan

I love see through vinyl. 

I'm still missing the Pink vinyl out of 100, 300 on Green, 400 on Black, Transition Color out of 55, and of course the Test Press (I don't even own a single test press) out of 24. 
Praise have another 7" entitled "2 Song EP" that I should be receiving in the mail any day now.  So hopefully I'll be able to post that up sometime in the next few weeks.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment