Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Iron Boots - Demo 7"

This is going to be the last of the favorites from 2002-2005 time period.  From now on I'm going to try to get back to posting newer records or records that I've recently picked up.  So for the last of my favorites posts, I'm going with what I think is an underrated band from mid 2000's.  Yeah Iron Boots pretty much ripped off Warzone from the DFTSDFTS RayBeeze era, but so what.  I love Warzone, and I love Iron Boots. 



I don't remember where I got this record from.  Probably at Posi Numbers or from RevHQ.  This demo saw 3 different pressings.  The first was a tape release by the band (proper demo treatment), the second was on Brain Grenade Records, and the third was released by Grave Mistake.  All of these records are now out of print. 



Black Vinyl out of ???  (If you know, let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment