Thursday, September 8, 2011

Praise - 2 Songs EP

I don't even remember how long ago I ordered these records from REACT! Long enough for me to almost forget that I even ordered them.  I'm not sure what caused the delays on this record.  I've come to expect waiting awhile when ordering from REACT!, but I don't sweat it because I know it will be worth the wait.  They put a lot of time and effort into doing that label on top of having a "normal life", plus it's only a few dudes doing the label on their own dime.  The label only makes enough to keep putting out records, not to make a profit. 



I've only had the chance to listen to this record once so far, and while I did like it, I got the impression that it's going to be one of those records that will take a few more spins before I really get into it.  However one noted improvement from the first record is the art work (I hate Dream Catchers).   

400 on Black

300 on Grey

200 on White


REACT! normally presses 4 different colors and uses they most limited (out of 100 most of the time) for the band to sell.  I'm not sure what the 4th color is, or if there even was a 4th color pressed.  I'm guessing it might be available at the REACT! Showcase. 

4 comments:

  1. The 4th color is Blue out of 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Do you know if the band is selling them on tour or using them as a record release?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, my bet would be that they sold them at their record release show or will sell them at the React! Showcase. Let me know if you find out. thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The band has been selling them and will also have copies at the Showcase. A little bird told me that there might be some other very rare Praise record floating around that weekend.

    ReplyDelete