Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stick Together - No More Games

So this is the last of the records that I picked up at this years Sound And Fury.  I bought this record at the Six Feet Under Records table.  Have I ever mentioned that I love SFU Records? Because I do.

This is the European pressing of this record done by Control Records.  The US pressing was done by  Back To Back Records.  Originally there was some confusion over which was supposed to be the limited color when the preorders arrived.  I guess the limited color was supposed to be orange, but ended up being being white.  1000 records were pressed, 100 on White, 300 on Orange, and 600 on Black vinyl.  According to Back To Back's web store they are all sold out. 



I originally down loaded this record after reading/seeing the hype on the internerd.  All that I knew about the band at that time is that the singer was in War Hungry.  So naturally, I was surprised when I listened to the mp3s for the first time.  I defiantly wasn't expecting to hear some late 80's inspired youth crew.  This record reminds me a lot of the first Justice 7", the vocals more so than the music.  My favorite track from this would have to be "The Real You (No More Games)".  That bass line is catchy as all get out and gets stuck in my head really easy.  Alas, I have never had the chance to see these guys play, and with all the shows I get a chance to see now days (hardly any) I doubt that I ever will.  Such is life. 


Fold out insert

300 on Black Vinyl

Stickers! BONUS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment