Friday, September 23, 2011

REACT! 7" Mailers

In celebration of the REACT! Showcase starting today, which I won't be attending this year (the whole 5 week old baby thing) I thought I would post all of the 7" screened mailers I have that came with some of my orders from REACT!  Cool little touches like this are what make that label a cut above the rest. 

Came with my Praise 2 Songs EP pre-order

Came with the Common Cause, Remission, Not Sorry pre-order

Came with the Give "Heaven Is Waiting" EP

Came with the Mindset "Time & Pressure" pre-order


I know that all of the screened mailers are limited to a certain number, but I'm not that much of a nerd to go tracking that down (yes I am, but I'm to lazy tonight).  I've seen a post on the REACT! board regarding this issue, so check that out if you really want to know.  Any ideas on what to do with these other than sticking them in with my 7"?  I've framed a number of the 12" mailers, but I've never seen a 7" individual frame.  And when you put 4 of them together they form a weird size.  hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment