Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Right Idea - Our World

So this record was originally released as a 12" from REACT! Records in 2008 (which I don't have) then repressed by Bottled Up Records in 2009 as a 7".  Don't know why Bottled Up did the second pressing of this record.  I'm not sure, but I think Right Idea had some kind of falling out with the REACT! Records crew. Anyway, I don't know much about this band other than they are from Cleavland and sound a lot like Straight Ahead without being a total rip off. 





Not much is different from this record and the REACT! version other than the fact that it's a 7".  The art work is the same, but done to look photocopied to make it look like a bootleg.  Maybe that's why REACT! was upset? 

250 on Green


1 comment:

  1. I don't believe there was any falling out with REACT!. I think that the 12 inch was supposed to be a one time pressing. After it had sold out, REACT! didn't want to see it out of print, so they let Bottled Up handle the repress.

    Mike

    http://recordnerdyo.blogspot.com/2009/07/questionable-idea.html

    ReplyDelete