Friday, September 2, 2011

No Justice - Still Fighting 7"

I didn't get into record collecting until quite a few years after getting into punk and hardcore, and honestly I don't know why.  I've always been some what of a collector, so you think I would have been collecting ever since I started going to shows.  Who knows.  I've only been collecting records for about 10 years, and this record was one of the first, if not THE first hardcore/punk vinyl record I owned. 



Truth be told, I didn't even buy this record.  It was given to me by a friend because he said it was to good for me not to have (how nice is that?).  He had a small distro and had quite a few extra copy's of this if I remember correctly.  It's hard to believe that this record is over 10 years old.  Members from No Justice went on to be in 86 Mentality, Desperate Measures, Lion of Judah, and Set To Explode.  Never got a chance to see No Justice play (bummer) but from what I've seen on YouTube, read, and been told, their shows were insane. 


No clue on the pressing info for this record



I think there was a repress of this record done by another record label a few years ago, but I'm not sure if it is still in print or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment